PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE NEW SUMMER STARTING TIMES.
The Freedom Weekend Market is the bustling place to be for foodies and lovers of all things nice to meet over weekends. Situated in the heart of the beautiful Winelands between Paarl and Franschhoek on R301.
Join us every Sunday for a 5km, 10km or 15km trail run.
After your run you will be able to experience the hospitality of the market with amazing food stalls, great crafters, live music, beer, wine, gin, kids playing area and lots more!!
For info on the market go to: www.facebook.com/freedomweekendmarket
- Entry Fee - R100
- New Summer Starting Times
- 15km - 7:30 - R100
- 10km - 8:00 - R100
- 5km - 8:15 - R100
- Kids 12 and under run for free
- Free hot drink or iced coffee from #Be Human
- Medals for all finishers
- Timing on Webscorer.
- Please arrive early to collect your running number at registration.
- If the market is closed due to Covid regulations then we will also not have our run. You will then be able to use your entry at any of the next runs at the Market.
Please adhere to all the rules of the market with regards to Covid.
No waterpoints due to Covid. Please make sure you have your own hydration. WE DO HOWEVER TRY TO ARRANGE FOR A WATERPOINT BUT IS NOT ALWAYS POSSIBLE SO BEST WOULD BE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN HYDRATION.
Freedom Weekend Market, Drakenstein Municipality
|Address||Freedom Weekend Market, R301 Wemmershoek Road, Paarl.|